Kawan bergosip

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 2016


"and then..i met you"

Anyeong!long time no see..it's been so long since i share something in this blog. Anyway..guys..i really love MARCH..i considered this month is more special than FEBRUARY(valentine's month).

March,time of my life move to the next phase...the time where i put my heart and soul to someone i called husband.The moment that i will never forget till i die..

                 23.03.2014

21.03.2015

and the most exciting news is..now i'm in my 3rd trimester kihoi!!!
(sambil menari goyang-goyang pantat)
Sangat bersyukur!Thank you God!
Overall,pregnancy gave me new experience and fantastic journey kenen..yalah..siok ba rasa kena kungfu,geli-geli,ombak-ombak dalam perut haha..so another few weeks to go!fighting!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUSBAND!!!
Thank you for being such a great companion for me..this is just the beginning,more years to go..so hopefully our marriage will last forever amen..
I LOVE YOU!
Saranghae
aishiteru


p/s tuk2 pun sayang daddy kikiki

-tq for reading- 



dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

0 0000 sedang bergosip =):