Kawan bergosip

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Too Much Information


Oh hello people!
Its been an ages sampai berkulat suda ini blog haha..
Alright!many interesting things happen when i'm away from this blog..well as u guys know,MAY is a FESTIVE month yay!!!KAAMATAN,food and UNDUKs are everywhere.
Speaking of UNDUK NGADAU (beauty pageant), i am super duper proud to my enten SHERY coz menang tempat ke-5 kaamatan KB baru-baru ini.Consider this is her first time,well..not bad enten!!!u roxx the stage with ur pepatah wakakaka..^_^



 ewahhh lenggang..


so pretty right!!siapa berminat bole ambil borang ekeke

NEXT!
actually for this entry i want to do a tag which is a 
TMI a.k.a TOO MUCH INFORMATION TAG!
There will be a 50 questions and i will answer all of it hehe so excited!!
Lets get it started!

1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a black and white t-shirt from brand outlet.man..i love shopping there!
2. Ever been in love? Yes!of course!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? ahhh...i guess yeah...
4. How tall are you? 149cm..err..150cm..
5. How much do you weigh? 47 kg hell yeah!

6. Any tattoos? Nope!
7. Any piercings? None,
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? gwen and spiderman!!gosh!sweet couple ever!!
9. Favourite show? running man,WGM...
10. Favourite bands? maroon 5..oh my adam levine so hot!!
11. Something you miss? my highschool friends =)
12. Favourite song? At this moment: counting star yeah!
13. How old are you? 23yrs but im turning to 24 this 15/7
14. Zodiac sign? Cancer baby!
15. Quality you look for in a partner? I like guys with a good sense of humor and sporting.
16: Favourite Quote? "happiness is understanding yourself" i dont know..but i love this quote.

17: Favourite actor? Channing tatum ooo..oo..melt..
18: Favourite color? yellow,pastel colors and blue.
19: Loud music or soft? depends on my mood.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? at my room playing with my babies..
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 to 1 hr..fine kalau am shift i memang selalu lambat haha
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope!
24: Turn on? sexy abs hehehe =P
25: Turn off? lelaki perasan bagus!!!bluekkk!
26: The reason I joined Youtube? i love utube!!
27: Fears? creatures with many feet and no feet!
28: Last thing that made you cry? i miss my fiance..he's on outstation huk3
29: Last time you said you loved someone? just now to my fiance via phone wee!!
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? goroyen is my nickname haha.
31: Last book you read? is magazine considered as a book??.
32: The book you're currently reading? None!
33: Last show you watched? running man ep 195 funny!!!!
34: Last person you talked to?my mother..she asked me to give my babies food..lolol!!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? garamol..he's my beloved fiance!and i love him so damn much!!
36: Favourite food? korean food!!
37: Place you want to visit? korea,korea and korea!!!
38: Last place you were? toilet hahahha
39: Do you have a crush? At this moment, i'm having a crush with my fiance eceh eceh
40: Last time you kissed someone? oppss its a secret hik3

41: Last time you were insulted? i can't remember..
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? chocolate yummy!
43: What instruments do you play? None!
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? i'm not a jewellery fanz.oh!i love my engagement ring of coz!
45: Last sport you played? hahahahaha...i hate sports!!but i try to love them..hey!i baru ikut marathon 10 km tau!surprisingly,i made it haha =D
46: Last song you sang? All of me by john legend..such a beautiful song!!
47: Favourite chat up line? "hi..mind to intro??"
48: Have you ever used it? nope!!if someone use that line to me..reject STAT!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 3 days ago with my fiance uhuk3..
50: Who should answer these questions next?
yup! i tag all of u my dear reader..feel free to answer and let me know..saya pun maw baca okay!

Thank you for reading muaxxx!!


dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com