Kawan bergosip

Monday, March 24, 2014

23/3/14


"So it’s not gonna be easy.
 It’s gonna be really hard.
 We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, 
every day…"
 – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook


Dear readers,
 i am so happy to announce that me and le garamol are officially engaged 
on 23rd of March 2014!!!

Hugs and kisses to those who attending our engagement party,my lovely cousins,friends and family^_^

Special thanks to my BFF Thien wan lei and Rinna for being a good P.A ekeke..and of course this one also goes to Shery,Osheeta,Linda,Elly,Melvin,Cano,Kelvin,
Diflix and Jefren...we love u all!!!

Please pray for our happiness
and
God bless u all^_^


yeah!yeah!tunang sudah!!!hahahah!!
from now on i should call him my fiance muahahahha...sooo awkward kbaii... 


much love from us...
-goroyen&garamol-



dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

4 0000 sedang bergosip =):

Michelle Sung said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulation again! naaah buli tick sudah tuuuna wishlist..bah cerita di sebalik tabir nda da ka hihi mau tau juga tips2..kunun :D

goroyen said... [Reply to comment]

michelle...belakang tabir sangat messy o..nanti sa susun2 dulu heee...tQ!!!!ba ko lagi ni tidak lama ekeke....

Phoebe said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations on your engagement. (^-^)

goroyen said... [Reply to comment]

Tq dear phoebe^_^