Kawan bergosip

Friday, November 22, 2013

My Namja


'Sweet words can make you smile,

but 

meaningful 

efforts can make you feel special'

I feel so sad..me and garamol planning on something this weekend but unfortunately it was cancelled due to some reason..
I was so mad at him even it's not his fault.
I keep my distance,no call,being cold to him and even yelling at him..sigh..

But this man..this man didn't give up..he try to make me laugh,still care and giving so much love to me..huhu..dumbfounded!i was touched..
and realize that i really LOVE this man..

Sometimes in relationship,girls usually being too emotional...i mean super emoOO..
benda yang kecil pun diperbesar-besarkan 
haha..we tend to receive than giving,we want to be treated like queen,we expect our man will know everything that we desire and fulfill it..

Well,girls..your man is not a slave..his your special one..
jadilah lebih memahami..x gitu??hehe..

i learn from my mistake..sekian..^__^



'The best boyfriend you'll have isn't the best looking, the funniest, or the richest. It's the one that makes you feel gorgeous,hilarious, and like a million dollars. He makes sure you know he loves you'

-thank you for reading-


dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

1 0000 sedang bergosip =):

lilies.john said... [Reply to comment]

Pttla..ko pula yg barabis suh dia balik arr.. Kbai. Hahaha