Kawan bergosip

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The little things i miss


Time flies but these little things always remind me of him..

1.He always has to open the door to me

2. Tickles fight

3. How he tell me that i'm cute even i'm having my bad hair day

4. Argue with me about direction..
(u're really bad at it..)

5. Karaoke'ing at car with blasting music 

6. The way you he eat so fast plus eating my leftovers too

7. Our little saying..

8. When he put his arm around my neck and kiss my cheek 

9. When he cook for me

10. The way he smile,laugh and say 
'I love u yayang'


Oh God! I love him...



p/s Can't wait to see him next week weeeee!!!



dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

2 0000 sedang bergosip =):

♥Roseate♥ said... [Reply to comment]

aww thats cute cuz! hehe >.<

goroyen said... [Reply to comment]

wuuuu...gara2 kerinduan yg melampau haha