Kawan bergosip

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Goroyen's Life:Piano Lesson #2



I just got back from my piano class and fyi this is my 2nd class of this month wahaha..
NOT much improvement since i don't own piano yet huhuhu..but hey! at least  i can read a notes already..
dulu sa panggil semibreve itu bulat and quaver itu berekor okay..haha
and my vocal class went so smooth..
o gosh!i fall in love in piano..i really-really want to learn it!!!!
So harus beli piano cepat-cepat hahaha pokai!

can i have this???cumill!!

and,and,and,

I can't wait to spend this weekend with my beloved garamol weee!!!
yeyeh! berjalan lagi!!
(will post about it later)
garamol cepat balik!!hahaha..

So guys!just a random post..
have a great weekend ahead
and
God bless us ^__^





dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

0 0000 sedang bergosip =):