Kawan bergosip

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

still a little child


Hi guys! Hi July!
wohoo!!!
IT's JULY!!!



eh!eh!why i'm so excited bout this month?
yala bulan kelahiran sa pula tu haha..
alright here are some characteristics  of people that born on JULY :

* Fun to be with

* Secretive

* Difficult to fathom and to be understood

* Quiet unless excited or tensed

* Takes pride in oneself

* Has reputation

* Easily consoled

* Honest

* Concern about people’s feelings

* Tactful

* Friendly

* Approachable

* Very emotional

* Tempramental and unpredictable

* Moody and easily hurt

* Witty and sarky

* Sentimental

* Not revengeful

* Forgiving but never forgets

* Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things

* Guides others physically and mentally

* Sensitive and forms impressions carefully

* Caring and loving

* Treats others equally

* Strong sense of sympathy

* Wary and sharp

* Judge people through observations

* Hardworking

* No difficulties in studying

* Loves to be alone

* Always broods about the past and the old friends

* Likes to be quiet

* Homely person

* Waits for friends

* Never looks for friends

* Not aggressive unless provoked

* Prone to having stomach and dieting problems

* Loves to be loved

* Easily hurt but takes long to recover

* Overly concerned

* Puts in effort in work


yang i highlight tu..i think i have in me kenen..hehe sweet 23 is coming yay!and NO!!
yay! because it's time for me to move another phase of my life and NO because i'm getting old gosh!!harus buat facial setiap bulan,cucuk vitamin c,makan kolagen berkotak2 and jadi vegetarian sekian.. kidding!

but in me..i means my innerself..

i 'm still a little girl

still need my mum to cook for me

still need my mum to wash my clothes

still need my mum to clean my bedroom

still argue with my brothers bout simple thing

(okay macam ketara pula sa ni pemalas haha)

see my bed..


hah!x padan dengan umur yang tua bangka masih lagi guna spongebob sebagai cadar haha
well..i choose this with garamol, cute kan haha..(cepat puji!!)

anyway..guys!
khamsamida for faithfully reading my blog
and
have a good day muaxxxx!!!



dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

0 0000 sedang bergosip =):