Kawan bergosip

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's in Goroyen's bag


Hi guys!
today i'm gonna show you what's in my bag.
i've done this before if i m not mistaken..two years ago..but i just love to do the update of what's in my bag 2013 edition..alright lets do this!

Bag
currently i'm using this bag and i really loves it!
i think i bought it 2 months ago at Centre point for 
about RM 20+...
I love bags with many compartment..and if u can see this bag has two pocket in front,2 main section and
another 1 pocket at the back.



Must have things are:

Hand sanitiser
well..hygine is the most important for me..
with this mini sanitiser..i am not worry about my hand hygine anymore.



wet wipes
haha..this one i use to make sure NO MORE 
'KOTORAN DEGIL'
on my hands after toilet haha 


Hair serum
My hair usually getting superrr friiizzzyy..
just in case rambut menjadi alah-alah MAK LAMPIR..i use this serum and..
zapppp! rambut menjadi halus bak sutera..lol!


Lip gloss and lip treat




Pen and notebook


and of course my wallet & handphone


fine..lagi-lagi maw tayang muka..blueekk..


alright!that was everything those in my bag.
so guys if u dont mind to share with me 
'WHAT IS IN YOUR BAG'
just let me know okay!

-thank you for reading-

dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

2 0000 sedang bergosip =):

ZeLL~LeaH said... [Reply to comment]

i used to have the same wallet! x)

goroyen said... [Reply to comment]

@ZeLL~LeaH
really?? hehe..well i love that wallet..simple yet cute hehe..