Kawan bergosip

Monday, November 21, 2011

the final, sad and happy



oyeah!! finally..after 3 years..struggled with exam, practical and bla..bla..
everything was settled!finished! done!
all i need to do now is waiting..
exam result will reveal soon..and totally crack my nerve out!
hopefully everything's gonna be okay amen..



sad..sorrow..3 years makes me feel like they are my family here..
they help me a lot during this time and guide me to not forget God..
to aunt Tang and her family, i would like to say thank you for being such a great family
to me, i will never forget u guy's! i promise! may God always bless your family  amen..


wuhuuuu!!!!! can't wait! can't wait!!
back to SABAH for good!
and start a new phase of my life which is...
BEING A GOVERMENT'S STAFF!
ada duit sendiri, suka hati beli apa saja, bekerjaya kekeke..
what a life!!!
i like it! aha! aha!


dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com