Kawan bergosip

Monday, August 22, 2011

i gotta feeling


Moshi-moshi people!!
seems like my bLog have a new face huh?
i kinda love the layout, simple yet smart..^ ^
(cepat kamu angguk setuju haha)

Lately..i've been super busy (busy ker??)
to complete my assignment,research,questionnaire 
as well as my posting at pead's ward..
everything must be complete before the end of this month..heh!belum kerja suda busy apalagi kalau kerja da...(kunun ja tu)

sometime i feel hopeless,lifeless,boredness,laziness..
and what so ever NESS yang ada ..
but when i read this story,all the unnecessary feeling gone..

footprint in the sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. 
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. 
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. 
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, 
other times there was one only. 
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, 
when I was suffering from anguish, 
sorrow or defeat, 
I could see only one set of footprints, 
so I said to the Lord, 
“You promised me Lord, 
that if I followed you, 
you would walk with me always. 
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life 
there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. 
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied, 
“The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, 
my child, is when I carried you.”

Life full of obstacles but keep in mind that 
there is someone that we can always trust and lean on whenever we feel down and hopeless...
that is GOD..

p/s God bless us...


dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

2 0000 sedang bergosip =):

Aki said... [Reply to comment]

Please Bless me Oyen.. :-)..

oyen iyrid said... [Reply to comment]

@Aki

he...i owez pray to all my pren..jan risau k ^ ^