Kawan bergosip

Friday, May 20, 2011

my thought


Ciao gente!
Along this period,
 I began to realize that being in relationship is not just for fun,
 being cool or juz want to show off,
 but the fact is, once you being in relationship,
then you should try to make it as long as it can..


Long distance

Long distance relationship is super fag me out..
sometime i feel wants to give it all up..
we rarely meet and spend time together...
so sad..everytime i go to the shopping mall and see couplezz hang out,
eating lunch together and holding hands..
oh my!!!im so envy!!
i wish we can do that too..
wish he right beside me and we do all stuff together..
haha..that juz my thought anyway..
despite all that,
i was glad that we still can through and overcome any contretemps..
soon..i will meet him soon...so soon...
till then i'll fully preparing my heart for him...
coz now STEFAN SALVATORE  has taken my LOVE  gosh!
what a craps that im saying here???

Buddy


its been almost 5 years
i never met him..
i never talk face to face with him..
weird..we still be friends even though he considered as a stranger to me..
we only communicate through phone or chatz..
theres a lot common between us..
i trust him..
i dun know but somehow he makes me feel comfortable 
and with him i can laugh like hell haha..
he such a good outsider pal for me..
maybe someday we'll converge but dun know when...
hope our friendship will still stand firm even we have a different life..
coz i love him as my bestiez..

“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”

 



dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

0 0000 sedang bergosip =):