Kawan bergosip

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DAY 1 : 15 facts about me



  1. I am a YELLOW-holic person..ngeh3
  2. I like to sing metal + opera song..even not suitable with my voice hihi
  3. My height is 149cm and my weight is 47.5 kg..
  4. I like to eat JERUK..no matter what kind of JERUK it is such as..langsat,mango and so on..hoho
  5. TOMYAM is my favourite!!!!with extra spicy!!!!!! slurrpp..
  6. I play guitar since i was 10 yrs old but still not master in it..haha
  7. I LOVE HIPPIE!!!
  8. I can ON9 24 hours a day without sleep!...haha...u got to believe in me on this!haha
  9. I ever work in a BURGER KING company as a fryer,cashier..ect..hihi
  10. I hate liars..for me,telling the truth is owez the right decision even they have a reason to do that..bimbo!
  11. If i like someOne (guy) then i will tell the person directly hihi..so what if they call me perigi mencari timba..that words was BULLS**T!
  12. I LOVE MONEY SO MUCH!!!!!!!! but, I AM NOT A MATERIALISTIC PERSON OKAY!!!
  13. I am a bag collector..yahuu!!
  14. I dun like to show that i love or care someOne..hihi..
  15. I like gossip!!oooPs!!!!!!!!!!!gotcha!!!

p/s 
so,these are my 15 dirty lil' secret..haha..there are many of them but..u got to know me to know the other LoL =)


dun forget leave ur comment =)

www.tips-fb.com

2 0000 sedang bergosip =):

keykho said... [Reply to comment]

yeah tahniah! saya suka numbur 10 wakaka..dan yg paling last...padahal baru ja kena tegur kan d chuc wakakakaa

oyen iyrid said... [Reply to comment]

hahahaha...tu la kan..tapi memang congenital kali ni suka bergosip kekeke...